anime3dporn.com takes matters of Intellectual Property very seriously and is committed to meeting the needs of content owners while helping them manage publication of their content online.
It should be noted that anime3dporn.com is a search engine of videos available at third party websites and does not host any content on its servers or network. Content owners must understand that by having a link removed from anime3dporn.com they will not be removing the actual source video from the 3rd party site. Content owners must contact the video hosting site themselves to request removal.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act
anime3dporn.com (or “Website”) qualifies as a “Service Provider” within the meaning of 17 U.S.C. § 512(k)(1) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). Accordingly, it is entitled to certain protections from claims of copyright infringement under the DMCA, commonly referred to as the “safe harbor” provisions. In the event that the alleged infringer identified in an intended DMCA Notice is, itself, operating as a “Service Provider” within the meaning of 17 U.S.C. § 512(k)(1), the Website requests that any such DMCA Notices relating to alleged infringement by third party users, customers or subscribers of such service providers be submitted directly to the DMCA Agent designated by the service provider instead of the Website.
Notice of Claimed Infringement
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the SITE, must include the specific url’s associated with each file;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and,
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
If you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf and wish the posted link to be removed on anime3dporn.com, please contact us and send all the information described above and we will remove the link within 48 hours.